Monday, October 12, 2009

Random

So the other day a fellow blogger by the name of kingcoyote left me a message on here asking where I been. Consider it a Blogger kick in the ass. I agreed with him whole heartily I have been slacking with the posting and the art for that matter. I have made it a habit of coming home from work and making excuses to not draw or do any other type of art and it has truly effected me!
Not only am I not producing art for this here blog, but I think I am losing some of my ability!
Anyway, excuses are done. I must do some art.
Until I crank on the machine enjoy this image...

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, welcome back! Great to see a new drawing, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like Marty Feldman after going through Brundlefly's telepod. He is... super human.

    I'm glad to see you active again. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new baby! Hope she's not keeping you too busy.

    ReplyDelete