Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wolverine.

So I have been trying to get some art in so I actually have something to post about and well here it is...
For some reason at work I have been sketching a lot of wolverine... I am really absorbed with his hair and the thought of his claws and his hands. As I discussed with my wife ( actually more of me just talk at her not really discussing the subject) I hate that people think his claws are uber long. When not out they rest in his forearm, so logically thinking about it they could not be more then say 6". I love the creativeness and outrageousness of wolverine with these crazy long claws... but logically that does not compute.

I think I like this one the best. I think it is a clear representation of my style. Kinda zany and stringy... and depressive. I have a thought for a Sabertooth one that I came up with at work... you come to think of it, I need to bring all my random sketches from work so you guys can see that stuff. Anyway until next time. Peace bitches.

3 comments:

  1. nice to see you back online. I dig the sketches. The last one is my favorite. Very cool style. I'll keep checkin for new stuff. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Wolvies!!! I dig the last one too, cool style. Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking about you, and thought that 2 months was too long to go with out posting. So I figured I'd go ahead and give you a kick in the pants to post something new. What's the point of having a bitchin' studio, if you're not shelling out something for us schmos to look at?

    ReplyDelete