Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where in the world is Jason???

So its been like a week since I last posted. I am sorry for such a delay! I have started my new job and well I have to get up really early for that and by the time I go to my second job, I am exhausted by the time I get home. Therefore there hasn't been much time for anything other then sleep... Hopefully I will get things in order and be able to post more often, I have found that I may have so time at work to crank out some sketches, I just need to remember to bring them home! Anyway here are some sketches from last weekend that I never got to post.
This first one is just of some body, I do love drawing some muscles! So when I have nothing else inspiring me I draw things like this.
This second one is of the hulk, though I really don't like it! In my mind the hulk is a big dumb brute, and as much as I mess around I have trouble conveying that in his face. Though I have carried this problem with me to work, and on some down time have got a couple sketches of him with more of the look I was going for... alas I left them there, so maybe I will show them off later.
The last one here, is going with the theme from the last post. Superheros verse each other till the death. This is Magneto vs Hulk. To me Magneto would win in the end. Yeah if Hulk could get a hold of him he would win, but Mags is smarter then that, I mean come on he survived the Nazi's! Anyway with his power of magnetism he could slow the blood flow of the hulk, thus calming him down. We all know what happens then, he turns back in to puny banner this equals game over. Some may ask, what slow the blood flow?! I thought he controlled metal?! Well I think there is iron in your blood, right? Anyway he pulled it off at the beginning of the Age of Apocalypse storyline to an out of control Bishop... so why couldn't he do it again?

Well that is all I have for now. PS go watch the Watchmen!

2 comments:

  1. Jason very cool. I really like the match up, never thought about Hulk slugging it out with Magneto. I have to aggree, no matter how much I love the Hulk, Magneto would take that one. Magneto looks bad ass, nice work. Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sketches. I tried commenting on these a while back but had trouble posting for some reason, hopefully works this time! I had never thought of Magneto calming the Hulk down, that is very cool and you've got to give the victory to Magneto in that case. Very cool sketches and anatomy studies too. Let's get another challenge going soon!

    ReplyDelete