Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Jump Start



So what we have here are the pictures that I did for my mother and mother-in-law for Christmas. The one with the robot is titled : The AK goes "Choppa Choppa". What the hell does that mean you ask? Well I guess you can think whatever you want, but when you shoot an Ak-47 it makes a noise... I choose to think it is "Choppa Choppa". I got the idea from a rap song, in which the lyrics say that. I then started sketching and this was the end result.
The second was for my mother -in-law, as of right now it has no true name, though I like to think of it as "I am turning Japenese". I am kinda jealous that I gave this one away, I was really impressed with myself after completing it.

These pictures are what gave me the idea for this blog. I really enjoyed doing the two pictures and wanted to do more, but I didn't want to be the only one to see my amazing skill!! So I am willing to share it with the world, behold my greatness!

I think the next post will be of some random sketches, I am trying to figure out what I want to do for my first piece. This may prove to be tricker then I first thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment