Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Post Ever!!

Hello and Welcome!

If your reading this I say "Good day to you". My name is Jason, and welcome to my blog. I have followed in the footsteps of my wife and created a blog. I consider myself to be an artist and am going to use this great place to display my artwork for all to see!! Actually this past Christmas I was asked to create some art for my mother, and my mother-in-law. In that process I tried some new things... mainly painting. Creating that art gave me the thought that I am awesome, and forced me to remember how much I love to create and draw. Some how I had let the one thing I could always depend on to slip from my life.
Well one thing lead to another and I declared my New Years resolution right then and there... I would use 2009 to start producing more art work, in fact I will attempt to create a big piece of art every month. Hopefully by the end of this year I will have lived up to this project and created at least a dozen pieces of artwork!
So enjoy, come back and check it out, and allow yourself to look outside of the boxes that life puts you in.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find some time to work on your art, it sucks when you dont have time to do what you really love. Good luck

    Nick Stonebarger

    ReplyDelete